Monday, September 22, 2014

Tagged Under:

Ashish Sharma wins Jhalak Dikhla Ja 2014

Share








TV Actor Ashish Sharma won the seventh season of the reality dance show celebrities 'Jhalak Dikhhla JAA' co-applicants defeat Karan Tacker and Shakti Mohan.

Jaipur born Ashish, 30, who is known for playing Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat in daily soap "Rangrasiya had wooed the judges and the audience with his unique performance with choreographer Shampa partner.

After impressing the judges - Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar - with hard work and dedication, Ashish took the prize money of Rs 30 lakh, a luxury car and trophy winner.



 

"I want to thank my fans who voted for me tremendously., I think I survived the show for so long because of his love., I'm happy to have won, because initially I thought going to stay in the program for three weeks," said Ashish PTI after win the series.

Despite rigorous testing to the dance, he continued going on daily soap opera, which also ended today.

"I used to shoot for 'Rangrasiya" 11 to 12 hours a day and after that I used to come to rehearsals "Jhalak" and without a single minute of rest, had to practice three or four hours continuously.



"Besides, I was a dancer, does not correspond with my fellow participants to work really hard," he said.

The grand finale was attended by Anil Kapoor, who promoted his recently published "Khoobsurat producer.

"Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 have seen the performance of the three judges and the acts of the candidates from the previous season.
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment