Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is Most Succesful Miss World

Share
Wearing a shiny silver dress Roberto Cavalli, Aishwarya, 41, who won the crown in 1994, joined on stage by her husband, actor Abhishek Bachchan, mother and daughter Vrinda Rai received honor Aaradhya as organizer Julia Morley miss World last night.

"I am overwhelmed by this honor. I want to thank the World Organization Miss for this incredible honor I have received. To be able to keep the title, to take the crown of pride ... was my quiet time out and experience beauty with a purpose, "Aishwarya said after accepting the honor.

Abhishek later took to Twitter to share his joy for his wife to receive this honor.

"The lady I won by Miss World as their most successful and powerful Miss World. Honest. She has the price I had to take a bit of A (Aaradhya). I had the best deal," published.

The South African beauty Rolene Strauss was crowned Miss World 2014, while Hungary, Edina Kulcsar was Miss runner in the contest and Miss USA, Elizabeth Safrit, finished third.

Koyal Rana India was in the top 10, but could not reach the top five.

Priyanka Chopra was the last winner of India title in 2000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment